POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Intersection of cylinder and spherical shell : Re: Intersection of cylinder and spherical shell Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:30:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Intersection of cylinder and spherical shell
From: thisroad
Date: 14 Feb 2008 21:50:00
Message: <web.47b4fdb672c7bea14915bbf10@news.povray.org>
Triple_R, thanks for the input!  I'll play around with that and see what
happens.  It seems like there would be a simple way to create this -- maybe
differencing this sphere with one that's marginally smaller would work.

Zeger, I've read the manual and, in fact, am using 'hollow' precisely because
there's fog in the scene.